in renewable energy
The best solutions for renewable energy
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are the leader
in the photovoltaicfarm industry
Design and development of photovoltaic farms
and rooftop and freestanding PV systems
Solar Energy Photovoltaics Sp. z o.o. is a professional photovoltaic farm and system developer, which handles everything from the design to release. Our know-how and experienced designers and installers guarantee comprehensive servicing for even the most demanding clients interested in development of photovoltaic farms and systems of all sizes. Our employees and partners have years of experience in the PV industry.
We use the most efficient and proven components, which guarantee automatic and flawless operation for many years of the photovoltaic system’s service.
‚Przynajmniej słońce jest zawsze za darmo…’
Keep up with the sun! Don't experiment - put your trust in experience!
We are a well-organised team. We work with a passion to protect our planet. We need to know that involvement in renewable energy production protects our place of life.
Besides providing pure advice, our consultants have been involved in direct management of corporations and our employees have been involved in development of Energy Farms, which are successfully in service to this day in Germany and in Poland.
Depending on the assignment and problem in need of a solution, we have a team of experts who know how to fulfil the needs of our clients in a professional and responsible manner. Our full-time consultants have provided plenty of advice to both domestic and foreign companies.
Our team includes the following:
Technical Energy Department:
- Location analysis for potential of power grid connection
- Connection concept on cadastral map
- Planned connection point
- Preliminary power connection easement establishments
- Application for farm connection conditions
- Direct agreement negotiation communication with landowners.
- Land analysis in scope of the environment, pedology, and nature
- Full supervision of and involvement in numerous photovoltaic systems and supervision and coordination of farm development
- Submission of documents for auctions to the Energy Regulatory Office
- Location analysis for environmental conditions, natural environment analysis
- Insolation analysis, preliminary geographical panel distribution
- Drafting information cards for the venture – basic and advanced
- Applying for environmental condition decisions
- Drafting projections of the venture’s impact on the environment
- Drafting full environmental reports
- Wildlife inventory
- Post-completion analyses
- Drafting phytosociological opinions, vegetation community lists, etc
- Close cooperation with environmental analysts and experts in scope of detailed studies including Chiropterology, Entomology, and Mycology
- Conducting negotiations with regional authorities on potential for developing photovoltaic farms in the proposed location
- Drafting applications for Development Conditions
- Preliminary development of the terrain for the investment
- Arranging cable routes, access ramp location, etc. with local authorities
- Applying for construction permits
Graphics and Programming Department:
All 2D and 3D graphics, Static Graphics, project visualisation, instructional videos, programming for performance purposes.
- drafting system construction projects,
- drafting grounding projects,
- drafting cable route projects,
- drafting technical specifications for construction work acceptance,
obtaining arrangements and opinions required for projects
- working plan string development,
- completion of the project of power output and connection to the power network,
- preparation of active and passive energy measuring system documentation, telemechanics and connection systems with consideration of the requirements of the power distribution company,
PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD
Graduated from Law and Administration at the University of Wrocław in 1993. Has been involved in business for over 20 years.
As a consultant, he offered his skills to leading enterprises, including companies listed on the stock exchange. Took part in commercial and consulting transactions with companies such as RIELLO – a globally leading manufacturer of gas boiler burners, Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna Małej Przedsiębiorczości S.A. in Kamienna Góra, insurance agencies such as ERGO HESTIA S.A., INTERRISK S.A., and Viena Insurance Group, and contributed to the foundation of Specjalistyczne Centrum Medyczne, im. Jana Pawła II S.A.
Took part in reactivation of the GRODZISZ Browary Grodziskie S.A. brewery and served as the President of its Supervisory Board.
Provided consulting services to other entities, including the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office, the Accountants Association in Poland, gmina and poviat hospitals including the plastic Surgery Hospital in Polanica Zdrój, and housing cooperative administrators.
Encountered aspects of the broad concept of renewable energy, management, and organisational and legal matters in all of the aforementioned companies.
Served as the President of the Supervisory Board of the Polanica Zdrój Municipal Plant between 2006 and 2019. During his term, he was involved in development of numerous projects in scope of ecology, photovoltaics, and renewable energy sources. He performed his duties reliably and professionally, which is evidenced in his annual votes of approval.
In 2019, he was released from the function of President and member of the Supervisory Board of the Municipal Plant as he was appointed the President of the Management Board of Solar Energy Photovoltaics, where he provides organisational, legal, and management services.
His hobbies include sailing, water motorsports, and skiing.
Contact with us
Share capital: PLN 50 000.00 – paid in full
Registered in the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna
VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register
KRS no. 0000868542